Project Manager - Digital Design Agency
Conjure is an award-winning automotive and connected transport focused digital studio. We help consumer brands differentiate their digital products and services through outstanding, original and daring design and excellent technical execution.
Our team is made up of strategists, designers, animators, developers and 3D artists. This range of expertise means we offer an unusually broad range of services under one roof. Project planning and strategy, back-end development to visual design, front-end and build. It also means we can move faster and be more flexible than larger agencies.
We have a strong culture of experimentalism, passion, originality and creativity which goes into everything we do.
Together with mobile apps, wearables and Internet of Things devices, we work with voice, haptic and gesture interfaces, plus augmented and virtual reality. We are passionate about all things automotive and connected car. Our clients include TfL, the Science Museum, NHS, Ford, McLaren, Jaguar Land Rover and Triumph Motorcycles to name a few.
About the role
Due to rapid growth we’re looking for an ambitious, experienced and commercially-minded agile Project Manager with previous digital agency experience. This role will work with our talented cross-functional team and will report into our Programme Director. This is a great role for the right candidate and will particularly suit someone who enjoys a high-level of client exposure and managing a blend of projects across different client sectors and disciplines.
We are seeking a highly motivated, professional and committed individual who can work as part of a compact team and who will make a positive contribution to our clients, culture and goals for growth. We can offer the right candidate a unique opportunity to work on future-facing projects across a the full project lifecycle and across a wide range of clients and delivery platforms.
- Owning the successful delivery of projects across the full project lifecycle
- Managing a cross-functional team to define, design, and ship projects and new product features
- Project planning including definition, scoping and estimation, scheduling
- Ensuring project quality
- Identifying and mitigating project risk
- Day-to-day project delivery including coordinating project teams and resources, budgeting
- Continuously discovering, evaluating productivity tools that can help maximize production efficiency
- Acting as a key point of client liaison
- Tracking project performance and reporting to senior colleagues
Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years experience
- Proven experience delivering complex projects/working with multiple clients
- Experience of working with agile methodologies and estimation techniques
- Proficiency at using a project management and bug systems (Jira)
- Experience of managing cross-functional teams
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience
- Understanding of UX and product design
- Agile certification
- Exposure to the complete lifecycle of app development
- Exposure to engineering practices and tools that compliment an agile approach: Git, Test driven development
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical cashback plan
- Personal development/training allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday + public holidays