Project Manager - Digital Agency
Conjure is an award-winning digital experience company with a strong track record developing daring, original applications for emerging technology platforms, harnessing the opportunities they present to our global client base of major brands and disruptive startups.
Here at Conjure we have a highly creative, passionate and tech-savvy team that has the perfect blend of youth and experience. We live and breathe the world of apps and connected devices, and our team is encouraged to experiment with the latest tech to ensure that we are always ahead of the curve.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and self-starting Project Manager who will take ultimate responsibility for our uncompromising clients' projects. This role will require coordination of a number of concurrent projects, their dependencies and (internal) resourcing requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a great eye for detail, be impeccably organised, be very comfortable with numbers and budgets and be able to manage complex projects and people effectively. Experience in project managing mobile application builds is essential. You will be working alongside the senior leadership, design and delivery teams to see projects from conception to delivery whilst maintaining standards and refining our internal processes.
You'll be involved in managing the delivery of a range of digital products ranging from pure mobile application builds to integrations of IoT devices to next-generation audio/visual/haptic interfaces - so you'll need to have a genuine interest technology and delivering great customer experiences. You will have worked at a tech or digital agency or consultancy, or will have been working across multiple projects at a product business. Predominantly, our work at Conjure is within the automotive sector, so an interest in cars, mobility and transportation is an added bonus.
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Required Skills and Experience
- Familiar with mobile application build projects
- Proficient at working with an Agile delivery methodology
- Budget forecasting and resource allocation management
- Ability to prioritise resource across multiple disparate projects
- Account and stakeholder management
- Ability to effectively multi-task between a number of projects
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency at using a project management and bug systems (we use Jira)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good problem solver and positive can-do attitude
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Android, iOS, Firebase, Google Analytic eco-systems
- Interest in the automotive sector
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays and an additional day per year)
- £500 per year employee training budget
- Medical cash plan
- Free books
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers