Conjure is a future technology business - from our home in the heart of London we work with forward thinking brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Big Bus Tours and TFL, building mobile applications, dashboards and integrated systems. Our clients trust us because we are always experimenting with emerging technologies - testing the limits of iBeacons, AR, Virtual Reality, Wearables, and more.
We are looking for a mid weight UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. The role covers conception and execution of UX and UI phases for mobile application and vehicle interface design projects.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. They'll also excel at providing highly analytical and creative ideas.
The successful candidate will be able to present design concepts and provide sound reasoning and explanation for design decisions, supported by industry research and best practices. They'll also be expected to be comfortable dealing directly with clients, interpreting their needs and keeping them happy.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more please apply with a copy/link to a current portfolio.
- Understand user experience and user centred design best practices and apply those practices to achieve user & business goals.
- Understand how motion design is used, in interactive design, and how to fold this into UX and UI development.
- Ability to lead discovery sprints.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation including:
- Creation of wireframes
- Creation of user journeys
- Creation of UI designs
- Research and stay abreast of UX/UI, user-centred design and interaction design trends.
- Share new research, industry trends and insights with team members.
- Advocate for the user, to internal and external clients, at all points in the design process.
- Medical cashback plan
- Personal development/training allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers