Conjure is a future technology business - from our home in the heart of London we work with forward thinking brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, Drinkaware and TFL, building mobile applications, dashboards and integrated systems. Our clients trust us because we are always experimenting with emerging technologies - testing the limits of iBeacons, AR, Virtual Reality, Wearables, drones and more.
REQUIRED iOS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of Objective-C.
- Have been exposed to Swift and take an interest in further developing your skills in this language.
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience developing iOS applications.
- Have used webservices and APIs communicating over JSON or XML.
- You will have used a number of the following frameworks and SDKs: UIKit, MapKit, AFNetworking, Facebook, Twitter, AVFoundation, MediaPlayer, StoreKit, Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Fabric.
- Knowledge of retina graphics, interface orientations, universal apps, storyboards, autolayout and size classes etc
- Proficiency in using a project management and bug tracking system like Jira
GENERAL REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An ability to work comfortably in a busy and rapidly changing agency environment.
- You take pride in your work, and deliver quality work because you want to, not because you job requires you to.
- As part of the recruitment process, being able to demonstrate examples of your previous work and be able to articulate the business reasons and benefits behind major decision points
- Knowledge of mobile platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Experience of a source code control system, ideally Git (we use Bitbucket)
- Proficiency in using a project management and bug tracking tool like Jira
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Ruby on Rails and Heroku experience would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of AWS, specifically S3, Route53, CloudFront etc
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Knowledge or experience in other web frameworks such as Node
- Have used performance and logging tools such as Logentries, New Relic, Google Analytics, Fabric.io etc
Conjure is a technology design company, meaning that we specialise in designing and developing native applications and digital experience design for emergent technology. Currently we work primarily across Android and iOS platforms, as well as digital HMIs for the automotive sector.
We are a small but growing team and are looking for talented, motivated people to join us as we continue to grow. We offer a friendly, flexible and supportive work environment, with team socials, and a £500 personal development budget to help you progress, each year.
We have high expectations and we want people with similarly high expectations to join us and help us grow :)
- Medical cashback plan
- Personal development/training allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Fresh fruit in the office