Executive Assistant Graduate - 3 month contract - Digital Agency
Conjure is an award-winning design and technology business. We help consumer brands differentiate their digital products and services through outstanding design and technical execution.
Together with mobile apps, wearables and Internet of Things devices, we work with voice, haptic and gesture interfaces, plus augmented and virtual reality. Our clients include TfL, the Science Museum, NHS, Ford, McLaren, Jaguar Land Rover and Triumph Motorcycles to name a few.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious Executive Assistant to join our team and support the three partners. Your role will be varied and challenging with responsibilities spanning across all aspects of the business. In addition to being highly organised you’ll need to be personable and an excellent communicator both externally and internally within the company. Your resourcefulness and problem solving abilities will be a key to the success of driving the company forward.
- Maintaining the company CRM database, ensuring it’s kept up to date
- Assisting in business development initiatives, including researching new companies and individuals
- Helping to manage and prioritise inbound contacts
- Drafting and sending digital communications
- Helping to build and foster relationships with new customers
- Diary management, arranging internal meetings and external client meetings
- Assistance arranging travel and accommodation
- Organising team lunches and events as well as client events
- Taking on ad hoc projects as required
- Assisting with new starter setup and leaver checklists
- Helping to draft reports and presentations
- Answering the phone and directing calls within the business
- Minute and note taking within meetings
- General office admin tasks
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent or higher
- Speaks English as their native language, or business proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and outcome orientated
- Right to work in the UK
- Medical cashback plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
Salary: £21,000 pro rata.